Website Roaring Fork Express
The Dispatch/ Reservation Agent ensures that dispatch and reservations always runs smoothly and coordinates efficient driver pickups.
Roaring Fork Express is hiring in Carbondale, CO for the Dispatcher/Reservation Agent position.
The position of Dispatcher/Reservation Agent is a dual position requiring the employee to answer incoming calls from customers to make airport reservations and to dispatch drivers for passenger pickups to the Denver International and Eagle Airports. Multi-tasking abilities are key skills while remaining calm and organized. Employee will report to Lucas Ropke, Director of Transportation for Ikon Territories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer phones in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Make accurate passenger reservations.
- Ensure that dispatch always runs smoothly and coordinates efficient driver pickups.
- Gives each customer the best service possible, always striving to have drivers be on time for pick-ups.
- Make a sincere effort to become familiar with the area and the city, in order to know approximate distances between locations and to be able to answer questions about activities and the area in general.
- Handle any complaints in an expeditious, courteous, and professional manner either by handling the situation if possible or by informing upper management immediately.
- Listen to customer needs and concerns in order to better serve the customer’s needs.
- Hours include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Must be able to quickly learn dispatch, radio procedures, the computer reservation system, and demonstrate strong telephone skills techniques. Demonstrate good communication and people skills. Must be able to work long hours during the rush periods. Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn Co West’s dispatch program and procedures in order to provide excellent customer service to our passengers.
- High School diploma, completion of G.E.D., or equivalent. Preferred at least one year of related work experience.
- Work requires advanced computer literacy skills and keyboard proficiency to operate in multiple windows and manipulate files.
- Work requires intermediate to advanced skills in Google documents
- Strong organizational skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management and outside agencies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Sitting (working at a desk), using a computer – up to 80%.
- Standing – up to 20%.
- Walking – up to 20%.
DRUG & ALCOHOL ABUSE POLICY
We value our employees and drivers and recognize each person’s need for a safe and healthy work environment. We are committed to maintaining a safe environment for our drivers and customers that is free from illegal drug use and the misuse of alcohol.
We will comply with the requirements for testing of the U.S. Department of Transportation and other Federal and State laws and regulations. We, therefore, forbid the unlawful use or possession of alcohol and controlled substances.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Dispatching/Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply, please submit resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com