Website CO West Transportation
Reservationists work to ensure that the reservations department always runs smoothly and efficiently in coordination with the dispatch team.
CO West Transportation is hiring reservationists for Montrose and Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works to ensure that the reservations department always runs smoothly and efficiently in coordination with the dispatch team.
- Obtain accurate information for reservations and provide excellent customer service. Screen calls and channel them to the proper personnel or handle the call personally if appropriate.**
- Gives each customer the best service possible
- Ensures that any critical information is passed on at shift changes (incidents with flights/delayed government contract & etc.).
- Makes a sincere effort to become familiar with the area and the city, enabling the reservationist to know approximate distances between locations and giving the passengers correct information.
- Handles any complaints in an expeditious, courteous, and professional manner either by handling the situation if possible or by informing upper management immediately.
- Answer telephones in a friendly and professional manner always.
- Listens to customer needs and concerns in order to better serve the customer’s needs.
- Hours include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to quickly learn the computer reservation system, incoming and outgoing call procedures and demonstrate strong telephone skills techniques.
- Demonstrate good communication and people skills.
- Must be able to work long hours during the rush periods.
- Must be a team player and have a willingness to learn Co West’s reservations program and procedures in order to provide excellent customer service to our passengers.
- High School diploma, completion of G.E.D., or equivalent. Preferred at least one year of related work experience.
- Work requires advanced computer literacy skills and keyboard proficiency to operate in multiple windows and manipulate files.
- Work requires intermediate to advanced skills in Google documents
- Strong organizational skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management and outside agencies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
To apply, please submit resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com